Welcome to Horwoods Mall
Horwoods Mall is an eclectic mix of locally owned retail, commercial, food and beverage businesses in the heart of downtown Whitehorse. Constructed in 1905, this historic building originally operated as Taylor and Drury Ltd, a successful general goods store.
The Horwoods Mall opened in 1981 and today houses over 40 retail spaces and storage lockers.
Mouse over areas of site plan to view current tenants.